Friday, May 14, 2010

Brazilian waxing: experiences, lessons learned and advice if you please?

Pretty straightforward. I'm considering doing the Braz. wax and I've been looking into it for a while. Figured I could get some stories/advice out of people b4 I take the plunge. Thanks in advance! :)Brazilian waxing: experiences, lessons learned and advice if you please?
dont' go right before or after your period as you're more sensitive. trim your hair so you dont disgust the person doing the waxing. be prepared to be in pain. wear loose fitting pants or a skirt because it will be sore!! and make sure the person who does it wears gloves. oh, and no sex for a couple days after.Brazilian waxing: experiences, lessons learned and advice if you please?
the benefits are that it doesn't grow back as fast as shaving and less grows back so if you keep up with waxing it hurts less and less each time (less hair). also, it's baby soft and feels so clean and fresh when it's done.

Report Abuse



I cried my first time on the wax table, haha. (Not trying to scare you)


Now, it doesn't even bother me. Honestly. 2 years later.


Have them practice on your thigh, thats how it feels.


After your first few times, you don't even worry about it anymore.


And you can get numbed at most places. It's not that big of a deal though really.
ouch!
if you want professional advice, I have it. Before I would take a client I would talk with them to see how they would tolerate the pain then I would offer them an underarm wax, this is a good way to gauge if they can tolerate the pain. if they withstood this, then I proceeded with the brazilian. Both areas are equally sensitive and the private area a little bit more so. Any good cosmetologist will also explain what to expect, amount of pain, what you can do for pain, prevention of infection, after care, and the next visit or appointment.
OUCH


OUCHOUCHOUCHOUCHOUCHOUCHOUCHOUCHOUCHOU鈥?br>




If you are going to do it, prepare yourself for pain. And take 500mg of ibuprofen 30 mins before you do it.
i dunno sounds scary i get my eyebrow waxed n that hurts bad lol


have a great day
I know that if you have been previously waxing it makes it slightly less painful. It really depends on your tolerance and how much you wanna pay, becuz there are places that will ';numb'; ya 1st, but it costs a little bit more.
Have them practice on one of your eyebrows first. If it hurts too much you don't have to go through with it.
LOVE IT! HAVE IT DONE TWICE AWEEK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment