Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What is the best product to use for a brazilian wax, and does it hurt really bad?

I wanted to try it at home and wondered what the best thing to use was. and also wondered if it was really painful?What is the best product to use for a brazilian wax, and does it hurt really bad?
I do it at home once a month, and it is not so bad at all. I started out with a simple bikini wax and worked my way towards a Brazilian, as it can be time-consuming. So, as you get used to it it not only becomes less painful (I watch TV as I do it, and it's no big deal) but it becomes quicker.





I don't use any special brand. Wax is wax to me. Cheap it neat. Though, I'm sure to get something that comes with soothing oil for afterward.What is the best product to use for a brazilian wax, and does it hurt really bad?
i have been waxing most of my body, including the butt and brazilian, and have noticed that the hairs come back shorter, finer, more sparse, and take longer to grow out with each waxing session...these waxings i have been doing for a little over a year and have noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference!!! =)





whenever I get all those areas waxed it the bill comes out a little over $100 plus tip.





regarding the pain, it hurts at first, but not as much with each additional waxing session. the pain level for your first time will probably be an 8...next time a 6, than 4, maybe 2, and just 1 to none from then on. as everybody else knows, go to a professional and they will have creams. its much better to wax though since the results are long term and your skin will be baby soft/smooth for a long time =)





after waxing a few times some hairs will stop growing back, however, for permanent results you may wanna try laser hair removal. after the first session i noticed that in some areas the hair did not grow back at all!! try it if you would like, its gonna cost ya a pretty penny, but its painless and the results last forever. because each persons' skin type is different you may have to get multiple treatments for all thair to be gone. on average you need 5 to 6 treatments.





if you have any other concerns you can message me at my myspace...





myspace.com/fearless_interigator





thanks for reading :)





Jack
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment