Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How many women truly get a brazilian wax?

This is a serious question, not a perverted one. So when your about to do the horizontal rump with your partner, how many of you girls like to get a brazilian wax done. Im talking the full thing too (vaginal, a**, undercarriage, etc). Sure women like to be nice and neat, but how many of you go for the full thing, or is it all just t.v.How many women truly get a brazilian wax?
I had a friend who was learning how to do them for people, she offered me a free one if I would volunteer to go to her class and let her do it in front of everyone. Like, lol, thanks but no thanks.





Most women I know don't do that. I think it's easier just to do it yourself with a razor. Which does require a little contortion in the shower. And a steady hand.How many women truly get a brazilian wax?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
personally i've never gotten one

No comments:

Post a Comment