Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should I schedule a Brazilian wax 1 week after 1st day or last day of my period?

I understand the thing to do is to wait a week or two after your period so that the skin is less sensitive but I'm wondering if that refers to 1 week after the first day or 1 week after the last day. I would assume it's the last day but I want to get a full body wax very soon. Do you think I could get away with it one week after the first day without screaming my head off?Should I schedule a Brazilian wax 1 week after 1st day or last day of my period?
I think it's actually one week after the start of your period. Your hormones are calmer and your sensitivity is reduced. It depends on your pain tolerance and whether or not you've had this done before. You should be fine if you do it a week after the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment