Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Questions about brazilian waxing?

I understand that is it going to hurt. What I want to know is when the hair starts to grow back does it itch as bad as it would if I were to shave? Does it get as red and bumpy? And is 70 dollars too much to get it done? The one I have found online has a lot of good reviews and recommendations. I want to get my moneys worth and not get a ';get what you paid for'; result.Questions about brazilian waxing?
It might itch and usually if you haven't waxed before, you can get ingrown hairs. If you exfoliate regularly, you shouldn't have a problem. Make sure that the area you are having waxed has a hair growth of at least 1/4 inch and after the initial appointment, do not have the same area waxed for at least 1 month. Also, it doesn't really hurt that badly and if you go to a good salon they should have a topical anesthetic they apply before they start.Questions about brazilian waxing?
No, red and bumpy is from shaving. it depends where you are from, but $70.00 is not bad for a good job. It shouldn't itch like shaving.
Hi I'm a beauty therapist and I would say $70 is fair. No it does not grow back bumpy or itchy and it shouldnt grow back for 3-6 weeks. Its good that you have researched it well done and your right, pay that bit more and you will get a much better standard...you wouldnt want anything to tear!


You can get some ingrowing hairs, so regularly exfoliate the area in the shower and keep it moisturised too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment