Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What has been anyone experience with a Brazilian wax?

How painful was it?


Is it worth keeping it up for the cost?


Does it really help slow down the hair growth?What has been anyone experience with a Brazilian wax?
I get them every other month, it does last a long time and I totally think it's worth it, but it depends on your pain threshold.


The first strip is always the worst and after that it isn't so bad. A lot of salons use a cold compress right after they pull the wax which helps so so so much, so ask your technician if they offer that or can make a cold wash cloth to press the skin after the wax is pulled.





The price varies a lot I have paid from 35-70 bucks and I have noticed a difference in the regrowth time and thickness. I would give it a shot, you'll never know til you try!What has been anyone experience with a Brazilian wax?
i have, i get it done most months. the first 2 strips are the worst, but then i have found of the ppl start talking it is not as bad becaus ethey distract you. yes it is def. worth it because it means that you dont have to bother to fix up down there all the time - it costs me about $50 a month. yip i have found it slows down the growth.
Ouch!!!


I can't believe that I paid that much money for that torture.


I would never do it again even if it was free.


p.s. they do the rear area too


ouchy, ouch!
YES! It's a little painful (depending on how think your hair is, it can be really bad I hear) but the hair did not start growing back for a MONTH!!
Don't do it!


I did it once and it hurt sooooooooooo bad.


I will NEVER do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment