Friday, May 14, 2010

Where to get a very good Brazilian wax in either Springfield or Alexandria, Va?

I want to get a Brazilian wax done for the first time, but im very protective of my body and i dont just want someone inexperienced to do it, i want a good proffesional who's been doin it for a while!! Please help if you know a good place!!





ThanksWhere to get a very good Brazilian wax in either Springfield or Alexandria, Va?
I don't know what you have around you. I'm in Ohio and we have Charles Penzone. If you have one of those around, that's where I would advise. They have different levels of technicians, so you can choose one in your price range. I've never felt comfortable in a local place. I feel like everone would know my business if I went to one, so try going to a spa or salon if you don't have a Charles around.

No comments:

Post a Comment