Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does anyone know if there is an age limit for getting a Brazilian wax at a salon?

Like for tattoos?





Please don't waste your time telling me that it hurts or whatever, I'm well aware of that and I just want the information that was asked for.





Thank you!Does anyone know if there is an age limit for getting a Brazilian wax at a salon?
usually there is no age limit, in fact the women who do my brazillian actually tell me that it is the best thing to happen to women of th etwenty first century. Plus the women who does mine has a ballet daughter and waxes hers for her daughter so shes totally confortable doing brazillians. By the way I had my first brazillian when I was 15, I never regretted it although you will have to worry about in groun hairs. They look like pimiple and feel weird!Does anyone know if there is an age limit for getting a Brazilian wax at a salon?
Most salons call it a XXX wax thus they wont peform a treatment like that on minors especialy as it involves gentals.





Some salons will peform a brazilian on some one under 18 with a parent present in the salon aslong as the customers age is within reason.
lol, You go girl!





I think it's up to the salon, and you probably have to be 16, but I'm not sure. I don't think there's any law or anything. I know I've never had to sign a waiver, that's for sure, but I''m 25 and I look it.





Sorry I can't be more help. You probably should just go ahead and call around to find out. It might be different from place to place.





good luck!





yeah, people are supposed to just answer questions on here, but a lot of them get quite snippy... welcome to Y!A
my guess 16
I never heard about brazilian wax is about what?
I don't think there's a limit but then again young girls would never thought of getting that. It wouldn't be in their thinking. They would have never thought of that until maybe they're in college and beyond.
You are obviously underage, or this question would never have been asked. You should be aware, then that there will be parental consent required. You are being rude to the people who are trying to help, and the last post brought up a great point- you are too young for this to be something your parents would agree with. Besides, if they were going to agree, you would not be asking.





So, what you need to know:


Your parent must sign a release form for medical and legal responsibility because deadly infections can arise from waxing in salons. You could also get burns. even if you were old enough, you would have to release the salon from responsibility.


If you were to decide to get around it and pretend you were older or a friend was ';mom';, there would be consequences.


If caught, you could be charged with fraud, as could your buddy who played mom. In fact, buddie would do time for fraud %26amp; forgery, and for endangering a minor.


The salon could lose its license.





Think before you act, teens are often too self absorbed to think of the outcome- its biologically set up that way, but you are still responsible for your actions.





Go ask mom, you'll need her to sign for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment