Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How often do you women get a brazilian wax?

How often do you women get a brazilian wax, if you even get one at all? Please explain why do you get them and why some dont. Are there certain types that get them (the rich, ditsy, pretty girl type...strippers, sl*tty types, or just all types)? Is it easier for women during sex experimentations or activities?How often do you women get a brazilian wax?
i don't really think it would be easier for sex unless it would make you more comfortable.. or in my case that is what my guy wants.. some grooming down there





and i think most girls at least maintain some for of grooming be it trimming, shaving or waxing How often do you women get a brazilian wax?
anyone can do it you dont have to be any of that,


usually they get it about a month or so because the hair starts to grow back in 3 weeks (with no maintenance ).If you maintain it you can keep it that way for a longer.



Never have, not appealing to me to get any kind of waxing down there


I have mine shaved into the shape of a heart.


Husband loves it!



the ones who r too dammm lazy too shave!!!! lol
I don't get them. I'm only 15 so there's really no reason for me to get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment