Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where is the best place to get a male or female brazilian wax in Columbia, South Carolina?

I would prefer they have experience and use body sugaring. Anybody have any contacts?Where is the best place to get a male or female brazilian wax in Columbia, South Carolina?
Go see Julie! She is located in Lexington, SC right outside of Columbia. She does body sugaring male %26amp; female brazilian waxing. The sugar is so much better than wax. It isn't hot and we love it. She body sugars me and my husband. My husband is a cyclist and she body sugars his back, chest, legs and male brazilian. She is a really fun lady. We have a blast with her. Her business number is 803-315-3469. Tell her DeAnna and Scott sent you!Where is the best place to get a male or female brazilian wax in Columbia, South Carolina?
I have been going to lady named Juleigh in Lexington, SC. She does male and female brazilian waxing. She does not use wax though. She uses body sugaring and uses the Alexandria Body Sugaring method. I've been going to her for about 6 months now and prefer body sugaring over waxing. I won't ever wax my manhood again. Body sugaring is much better. Her number is 803-315-3469. Tell her that Mike Sandalski sent you.. That way I get a credit for your referral! She is the best! Her website is www.myspace.com/bodysugaringlexingtonsc She has all her information on that site as well as pricing. Your 6th brazilian is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment