Friday, May 14, 2010

Questions on Brazilian Waxing?

Have you ever had a brazilian wax? Did you like the results?





What can you do to prevent it from hurting so bad?





Where is a good professional place that i can get a brazilian wax that wont be very expensive?Questions on Brazilian Waxing?
I got one! Loved the results. Feels great (after it's over and pain is gone lol) There isn't really anything you can do to prevent hurting, just don't go too long between waxings. I got mine done at Charles penzoneQuestions on Brazilian Waxing?
I gave myself one, and it REALLY hurt. But I'm curious about the Hollywood (where everything is waxed off, even ';down there';), I bet it feels really nice to have it, especially for sex.





PS: when I see women with a brazillian ';landing strip'; in the sauna it always looks soooo fake and stupid to me, because its so unnatural. really square, almost like a hitler or charlie chaplin moustache, haha.
results were gr8.. my gal got it done..


but den she had rashes.. so i'd say dnt go for it..


coz it hurts really bad too
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment