Friday, May 14, 2010

Can you do a Brazilian wax on yourself and how bad is the pain?

I'm not sexually active but I've always preferred the bare look down there since I think it looks cleaner and nicer that way. My question is.. if I do it once and stop doing it, will it itch very badly when the hair starts growing back? Can I actually do it the first time on my own or should I go to a place that does this for my first time? How bad is the pain? And will I have to keep doing this forever because if I let it grow back it will itch like HELL?





Thanks!Can you do a Brazilian wax on yourself and how bad is the pain?
I wouldn't do a brazilian wax by myself, maybe a bikini wax, but definitely not a brazilian because a brazilian gets ALL of the hair from down there, and you wouldn't be at the right angle to rip the strips off yourself. Plus, if you go to a salon, they have numbing cream and professionals that have done it hundreds of times, so it would be much less painful to have it done professionally.





I've never gotten one yet (I'll probably get one next year for my wedding) but I've heard that it hurts pretty bad the first time. Waxing won't make you itch when it grows back. Shaving will. It's the thick stubble that makes it itch and you only get stubble from shaving, not waxing. With waxing, you'll stay smoother much longer, no stubble because brand new hairs grow in, and it will eventually make your hair down there thinner. Waxing is the way to go.Can you do a Brazilian wax on yourself and how bad is the pain?
Wax, and then when it starts growing back, shave.





Honestly, I wouldn't attempt to do it myself, I would have it professionally removed.
bad idea doing a brazilian wax on yourself . I get it done professionalyy.. dont think thats a good idea doing a brazillian on yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment