Friday, May 14, 2010

What does a brazilian wax look like with hair?

Is the hair in some kind of shape? Is it just the sides that are waxed? I dont get it =(What does a brazilian wax look like with hair?
Hi Shanu---I have been waxing now for 6 years. A brazilian wax usually removes all of the hair. You can ask to have a small landing strip left. Always go to a spa to have it done the first few times. There is some pain, but the more you have it done the less it seems. You will be naked down in your panty area and will be asked to get in different positions. It lasts usually 4 to 6 weeks. I now only get a wax every 10 weeks. It seems the more you do it the slower your hair grows back. Make sure you trim your hair to 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch before you go. This will help the technician. Usually costs for $60.00 to $80.00 plus I give tip if they were good. I have found this site which I think will answer some of your questions. http://www.sexy-clothes-cafe.com/sexywax鈥?/a> I hope this has helped. Good luck. J.What does a brazilian wax look like with hair?
A brazillian is everything off. everything. You can ask your waxer for a strip or anything you would like they will do it for u.
a brazillian wax means that you get all the hair waxed off. everything. you're bald down there.
If I'm correct, there is no hair. They take it all off.
hi hunni, it means all the hair goes, from every part of the front bum to the back bum!! It would probably kill getting it done!





Good luck hunni i hope i helped :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment