Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How often to get a Brazilian wax?

I just got my first Brazilian wax about two weeks ago, and I already want to go back and get another one! My question is, will the hair eventually be slower to grow back? Cause two weeks just isn't worth the money. Unless, with a few waxes done, the hair growth is stunted. How often to get a Brazilian wax?
How much pain can you stand for the sake of beauty?How often to get a Brazilian wax?
I have been getting a Brazilian for 11 years now. I am also licensed to wax. You will go back in 3-4 weeks. I recommend 4 weeks for the first 3 waxes. As you continue to go you will see more even growth pattern. If you go back now you will have longer hairs next week. It is well worth the money!! I started paying $60 now 11 years later I only pay $25. Your esthetician will probably lower your price. Don`t be afraid to ask her. You will thin out with every wax. Just be patient:o)


OH!! and the pain get less painful. probably by your fith wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment