Friday, May 14, 2010

How do I prepare for a Brazilian wax?

I'm 31 weeks pregnant, and because it's become a little hard to maintain things down there myself, I made an appointment to get a Brazilian wax.


I've had several bikini waxes before, but never a Brazilian. Any tips on how to prepare??How do I prepare for a Brazilian wax?
Trim and exfoliate.How do I prepare for a Brazilian wax?
i used to get laser hair treatments and there is this cream in canada called ';Emla'; and it contains anesthecia and u apply it an hour before your treatment and cover it with seran wrap to ensure the cream stays on. it doesnt stop completely the pain but helps!! ask ur pharmacist for something similar or call the place where ur going and tell them to suggest a cream like such.
okay.. same problem with my girlfriend..


lol i offerd to shave it for her... but yeah.. she wasnt intrested.





what she did was got a long bath scrubber and some vanilla body wash.


and sruubbed her.. * vag* .. really well and the anus.





the what you should do it take some of your nice smelly perfum.


and spray down thier.. not DIRECTLY ON THE VAG NO ! just.. you no where.


and WUUULAAA ! you smell beautifully clean down their.


and you are now READY to be Brazilian WAXKED..
Close you eyes and think of England.








Or take an tylenol an hour beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment