Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there any place in fairbanks, Ak where i can get a Brazilian wax?

Im looking for a professional place in Fairbanks, Ak where i can get a brazilian bikini wax. It will be my first so I want it to be a good experience.Is there any place in fairbanks, Ak where i can get a Brazilian wax?
my house hubba hubaa. not really dont comeIs there any place in fairbanks, Ak where i can get a Brazilian wax?
I think the only place I'd trust in town is Hair, Body and Sol. It's my go-to place for massages and really good pedicures. It's very clean and the staff is really nice. I'm actually considering going there myself for waxing, but I haven't as of yet.





Also, if it's your first time, I'd try and find some Relax and Wax No Scream Cream. It's a topical pain reliever that you put on before you go to the salon. And it makes a HUGE difference. I got some in Scottsdale, but I'm pretty sure you can pick some up online.





Honestly, I don't think you're going to find a great place in Fairbanks. We don't even have good Chinese food, so a great bikini wax is unlikely. But I'm sure they'll do a decent job.
Here is a list of businesses in Fairbanks I found that do it:


Team Cutters (http://www.teamcutters.com/)


2950 Airport Way


Fairbanks, Alaska 99709Phone: (907) 452-6841


Fax: (907) 456-8136


Email: info@teamcutters.com


Prices: http://teamcutters.com/





Hair Body %26amp; Sol (http://hairbodyandsol.com/index.html)


315 Illinois St. Fairbanks, Alaska 99701


Phone: (907) 459-8100


Fax: (907) 459-8120


Email: info@hairbodyandsol.com


Prices: http://hairbodyandsol.com/waxing.html








Other places:


Split End


(907) 456-8151


4001 Geist Rd, #10a, Fairbanks, AK





Belle-N-Beau Hairstyles


(907) 479-4164


643 Wilcox Ave, Fairbanks, AK
I'm a guy, so I don't know specifically but I am from Alaska. Fairbanks has everything, it's a pretty big place with some tall buildings and University of Alaska Fairbanks. Try the area around the school, you can't be the only girl wanting that

No comments:

Post a Comment