Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where should I go to get a brazilian wax done?

I live in Grand Rapids, MI. Does anybody recommend somewhere. Can anyone describe the pain? How much does it cost?Where should I go to get a brazilian wax done?
a professional salon is your best bet


it does hurt quite a bit but taking an ibuprofen an hour before going lessens the pain


it can cost anywhere from 25 to 100 depends on placeWhere should I go to get a brazilian wax done?
Hmmm...honestly Im not familiar with Grnad Rapids sorry :( Im from Saginaw, MI and I go to a amazing spa place that does full body waxing. I would recommend it but I think Grand Rapids is a long distance just to get a wax. A brazialian is going to be painful especially if its your first time. Its nothing unbearable tho.
Call ahead to the high end salons in the area and ask. The pain is intense, and it usually costs about 50-70 dollars, in my experience.
In Brazil. I couldn't describe the pain. It should cost a lot to go to Brazil.
just never let a man do the waxing, even if he is licensed. even if he owns the spa. Trust me.
brazil
they hurt like a mother.
You shouldn't... that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment