Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there a salon in Cairo where I can get a brazilian wax?

I need to know a specific place, and hopefully from someone who has been there before. I want a female doing it, obviously. I noticed this question already but it didn't have very good answers so I thought it was worth asking again.





Also, how much will it cost approximately?Is there a salon in Cairo where I can get a brazilian wax?
well, what is a ';brazilian wax';? ????


Nobody knows, that is why no one answered!Is there a salon in Cairo where I can get a brazilian wax?
why need Brazilian when the Egyptian is there!? Better results, i assure u.
Call 140





then ask for Mazaya ( cosmetics dealer ) Phone No.


and also ask for (Le botea) Phone No.





if you are looking for a girl to do it


try any beauty center....


there is one in Shehab st. Mohandssen called Lebanon Beauty Center
There's a big salon in front of the back gate of the shooting club in Dokki.


the street where amr mossa is living.


im not sure if they do it,,,but maybe cuz they r famous

No comments:

Post a Comment