Friday, May 14, 2010

Can I have Brazilian Wax if I've almost lost consciousness while they plucked my eyebrows once?

I've never gone to pluck my eyebrows to a salon any more. I do it at home and very rarely. I don't know why I've almost lost my consciousness then, it was very painfull. The woman who was plucking my eyebrows told me I've had very course hair. Everybody tells me Brazilian wax feels so great and I would really like to try it but I have doubts.. Tell me your oppinion please!


Thank you and have a great day! :)Can I have Brazilian Wax if I've almost lost consciousness while they plucked my eyebrows once?
Ummm you probably shouldnt since its in and even more sensitive area than your face, maybe you could do an at home one and if you can endure that then you can try going to a pro. Good Luck!Can I have Brazilian Wax if I've almost lost consciousness while they plucked my eyebrows once?
I forgot to say take motrin (or any ib profin) 25-30 min before you try to wax. This will reduce pain and swelling. Also make sure you follow the directions on the waxing box.

Report Abuse



They were being very, very sarcastic or they are not your friends.


Do not do it if you've almost passed out. Ouuwch.

No comments:

Post a Comment