Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What should I do in order to prepare for a Brazilian wax?

I'm getting my first one and I'm a bit nervous.





Oh, and how long should I wait after my period before getting it? I was told there was a time frame I should wait?What should I do in order to prepare for a Brazilian wax?
Be prepared for it to hurt, but not for long. You are more sensitive after your period so wait at least a week before going. My lady suggested I get mine a few days before my period is due because this is when it will hurt the leastWhat should I do in order to prepare for a Brazilian wax?
Have your money ready to be wasted on an unnecessary and painful procedure.
Throw down about 3-4 ibuprofin half an hour before you go!





Im so glad I never got into that crazy fad.

No comments:

Post a Comment