Friday, May 14, 2010

How can you avoid getting ingrown hairs after brazilian wax?

also.. is it common to get ingrown hairs from a brazilian wax?How can you avoid getting ingrown hairs after brazilian wax?
I have opted for nair bikini cream , i am sick of ingrowns and scars and although its not as easy as getting someone else to do it i dont have any ingrowns from nair!How can you avoid getting ingrown hairs after brazilian wax?
I get ingrown hairs almost every time after a brazilian wax and I know they can be HORRENDOUS! My way of treating them is a bit aggressive and not everyone's cup of tea but it does work. I take the area between my fingers and slice it open with a scalpel. (Serious) Not a lot, just a nick. Then I squeeze it until some blood comes out and releases the small hair, which it generally does after such treatment. It's still sore for a day or so afterwards but it works like a charm. Beats sitting with these big sore lumps all over.
i think that has a lot to do your body physiology. it is not something that everyone has problems with. tmm

No comments:

Post a Comment