Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much should I tip the lady that does my Brazilian wax?

So I got my first brazilian wax done today, the total was 70 bucks... I tipped the girl 15 dollars? Is this enough? Too much?How much should I tip the lady that does my Brazilian wax?
if she did a great job and you were happy with it then $15 is perfect. If she did an okay job and you were still fairly happy with it then $10. $5 if she made you feel uncomfortable or any other minor problem.How much should I tip the lady that does my Brazilian wax?
ewww that just sounds painful i get my eyebrowns done but i take care of everything else myself, i cant imagine doing that your crazy! But yea you over tipped. But like the other person said she'll do a good job if you go back cause of you being a high tipper.
I think you tipped her more than enough. But it doesn't hurt to over tip. She'll be happy. and if you go back to her, she's likely to do a really good job cuz u gave a big tip!
a few dollhairs is plenty
why do u have to tip? your already paying $70, i pay $40 although im in australia and dont where u are

No comments:

Post a Comment