Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I prepare for the pain of a Brazilian wax?

Some say just do it. Some say take a Tylenol. Others say ';antiseptic preparation'; (what is THIS?)





How can I prepare for the pain?How can I prepare for the pain of a Brazilian wax?
You can take tylenol or two ibuprofen beforehand. An 'antiseptic preparation' is a spray on antiseptic that contains a numbing agent like lidocane. Gigi (a brand carried by Sally's Beauty Supply) make a spray specifically for use with waxing.





Personally, I didn't find it that bad the first time I got a Brazilian. It certainly wasn't pleasant, but not worse than a few moments of 'owch' every time the wax was pulled off. It does become less painful every time you get them, provided you go once a month or so.How can I prepare for the pain of a Brazilian wax?
It's like trying to prepare for getting tortured on a rack or burned at the stake. NOTHING can take the pain away. Don't listen to people who tell you it doesn't hurt. It is the worst pain you will ever feel in your life, and I had two babies w/o an epidural
A brazilian wax shouldn't hurt much if done correctly.
I have tried Tylenol and also the topical cream that you are referring to but honestly, it still hurts like the devil. Just know that it will be over soon and the results are SO worth it :-)
2 shots of whiskey before doing it
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment