Friday, May 14, 2010

Brazilian waxing....I wanna try it but I'm really scared. Any suggestions?

If there is any1 that can give me any suggestions or share any personal experiences I would really appreciate it. I want it to be a suprise for my boyfriend on valentines day...is there any other way to just take all the hair off my thing??? Maybe not a Brazilian but is that called something else??Brazilian waxing....I wanna try it but I'm really scared. Any suggestions?
Definitely take Tylenol before, and follow the care directions after,but just make sure you do it a few days before you want to show him... in case you are still sore.Brazilian waxing....I wanna try it but I'm really scared. Any suggestions?
The week before your period apparently hurts more.. your skin is more sensitive or something. And if you've never waxed before, it does hurt like crazy haha... A 'true' brazillian doesn't take everything off, they leave a little patch at the top, so you should decide if you want a triangle or landing strip or what (or if you want it completely bare). If you;re really scared to wax you could always just shave it, too. it has the same effect.
when you get your brazilian, just take a couple painkillers, like aspirin or even something stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment