Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to act during a brazilian wax?

I'm getting one done for the first time in a few weeks, and I've done my research on the procedure...take some aspirin, how long to grow the hair, etc. I want to know if it's ok to lay there quietly, and how can I appropriately express my discomfort...I'm not going to whine...I just need to know how as a client I can make things go smoothly for my esthetician.





Estheticians/waxing professionals only, please!How to act during a brazilian wax?
Just tell her - I am really nervous, or say thats too hot, or that really hurts, we don't know if you don't say it. Don't be dramatic or playful just say what you mean.How to act during a brazilian wax?
for me, if its really bad i just say a calm ouch.


using my leg will kinda kick straight out if it hurts alot.


if its easier for you to take the pain if you are quite, be quite, i go to the same person every time so i am usually talking to them, which keeps me distracted.
I'm sure they've seen it all if they are experienced. Do what you have to do! Personally I would be screaming bloody murder, which is why I will never be getting any kind of waxing. I prefer cream hair removers that cause no pain.
Do the cha-cha-cha.
Oh wow i feel for u!





Try not to scream bloody murdor.





Maybe bite your lip and close ur eyes
  • favorite lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment