Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What are some different shapes I could get for my brazilian wax?

I know some salons have various stencils to choose from...hearts, triangle, arrow, etc. I haven't seen anything new in a while. IDEAS?...What are some different shapes I could get for my brazilian wax?
As a guy, I really like the idea of the lightening bolt. That sounds pretty cool!What are some different shapes I could get for my brazilian wax?
Good choice. Might be kinda difficult to live up to tho!.............80)

Report Abuse



God created your private parts a certain way for a purpose.


Think of all the orphans %26amp; hungry people you could help with the money you waste being a filthy monkey!


Get saved,fall in love with a deserving man %26amp; then what you do in your bedroom is your business.Private.Like God meant it to be.
i believe you can get a lightning bolt in some places... pretty spiffy, if you ask me. that would be what i'd get.
LOL


I didn't know they do that


I think thats kinda corny and when your with your partner making love... thats weird, just do a clean cut
The shape of Pikachu.

No comments:

Post a Comment