Friday, May 14, 2010

What should I do to prepare for a brazilian wax?

Pop pills, trim, etc? Can anyone tell me from experience? Thank you!What should I do to prepare for a brazilian wax?
You can pop pills, but it doesnt hurt that much really. The pain gets less the more times you have it done. Oh, and you will need to trim it a bit.What should I do to prepare for a brazilian wax?
Take Asprin before you go.
Take painkillers if you're concerned, or get drunk. And definately have a bit of a trim.
go online and get this stuff...no scream cream. it works great. it lessens the pain of the wax
You should def trim, don't get waxed unless there is a little there. Drink lots of water and take 2 advil (or whatever you take, ibuprofin works just as good)! Breathe a big breath before thew wax comes off, you'll do just fine %26lt;3
bite down on a leather strap.


scream


good luck!
my mom is an aesthetician (sp?)... make up, massages, waxing, and facials. but she tells me some stories. but just be relaxed, make sure you go after your time of the month. your skin is most sensitive before you're expecting it. and shower. no one wants to wax someone smelly. no offense... but it doesn't hurt. and ask to relieve pain or redness by putting tea tree oil on it afterwards. when my mom waxes my brows, they're hardcore sensitive, she puts oil over the waxed are and applies pressure. it will sooth your skin so it doesn't itch or get red. but just be relaxed and calm! it'll be over with in no time. just think of the benefits :]





hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment