Friday, May 14, 2010

I just got a Brazilian wax - what should I put on my skin now?

I know that it's normal to have a bit of very light bruising and chafing afterwards, but is there anything I can put on my skin to help it heal more quickly? I know about Tend Skin and baby powder - are there any other products which help? Thanks!I just got a Brazilian wax - what should I put on my skin now?
Put moisturising cream on it - it makes that area really soft and sexy!I just got a Brazilian wax - what should I put on my skin now?
i go to brazilian beauy in brisbane and they have the best products to use after a brazilian wax.....not sure what its called but it is fantastic!!!!! get some !! it sorts out any problems!! i used to get ingrown hairs and i dont anymore.
Baby powder containing cornstarch. It will help keep you dry and minimize rubbing.
Azulene oil - its this blue oil that you put on after waxing. It soothes it like crazy. You can get it at wal mart and pharmacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment