Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can I go to get a Brazilian wax for my poodle?

I want to get her well-groomed for the dog showWhere can I go to get a Brazilian wax for my poodle?
This question needs to be asked in the Beauty %26amp; Style section.... and quit calling it your poodle!Where can I go to get a Brazilian wax for my poodle?
I don't think they wax dogs, there skin is very sensitive. You can take her to be groomed and they would probably be able to shave her fairly close. And so you know for future reference a Brazilian wax is done on the pubic area, and I don't think that any dog or other domesticated animal for that matter should have to be subjected to that in order to please its owner!
She'd probably be docked or thrown out of the dog show for such an alteration. They are extremely strict rules and regulations.
Have you ever had a brazilian wax? If you haven't go get one and see how they feel, then think about f your dog would enjoy that kind of excruciating pain. But lmao at the question :)
you can always go to wal-mart and get the kits and do it yourself! ha ha!
omg to funny, lol ok a groomer a professional dog show groomer
wow if u don't even know wat a poodle needs when being groomed i doubt u should even enter her in the dog show - really go do the brazilian yourself honey,
This is most likely a joke,but just get your dog to a groomer. and dogs dont have hair in THOSE areas,
I think you should get one first. Ask if they'll do it for your dog after.
Okay I almost peed my pants when I read your question. I'm thinking that may hurt your chances.
Then take her to a groomer
groomer buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment