Friday, January 22, 2010

Brazilian waxing while pregnant and before labor?

have you done it?


i dont want to be ';yucky'; while giving birth... how many days before your due date did you wax?Brazilian waxing while pregnant and before labor?
i'd wax.. dunno..i don't want to be ';yucky'; while giving birth LOL


go 4 itBrazilian waxing while pregnant and before labor?
I'm due in two months, and I'm not doing a darn thing about whatever's down there. I can't see over my belly anyway, and those doctors and nurses have seen EVERYTHING. They aren't going to be shocked or appalled by anything you have. Plus, in the middle of labor, it's such a high-tense and high adrenaline moment, no one is going to be worrying over your level of pubic hair. I had a brazilian before my wedding, and it was the most pain I'd ever been in up to that point. I literally cried on the table, and nearly had to stop in the middle of my appointment. I can't imagine going through that right now when I'm so big pregnant. Some stress or pain can cause preterm contractions, which you need to be aware of. And there's ALWAYS the risk of less than sanitary conditions, even at the best day spas, which could expose you to vaginal infections. Personally, I say just sit down and snip the longer hairs with some small scissors and call it good. It's like pooping on the table when you're in the middle of active pushing- everyone hears about it and dies at the thought of doing it, but then everyone does it, and the nurses discreetly wipe it up and no one says a word about it. You'll be so involved in the miracle of your child's birth you won't know or care about what's happening down there until you hear those magic words, ';There's the head';!
its k o k all thru pregnancy, but not recomender b4 labor bc it ca cause infection


and u really dont know exacly when the labor is gonna be here ya know? so id say like 2 weeks b4 just to be safe. dont worry about it, docs get payed damn good to see what they see
im a beauty therapist, and its perfictly fine, prob about a week b4 ur due is fine, just make sure u go to someone very experienced and is good at doing it as to cause the least pain possible....
My doctor told me nor to get waxed at all 21 days days before my due date!

No comments:

Post a Comment