Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I minimize the pain of a brazilian wax?

I had the sugaring wax done and some parts are so sensitive that I had tears running down my eyes. It was my first time so I'm not sure it it's completely normal. How can I minimize the pain from now on?How can I minimize the pain of a brazilian wax?
when i get mine done, i take an ibuprofen pill, anti-inflammatory


to lower sensitivity, and take a warm cloth and press it over the area for a minute or two before you wax to open your pores. hope this helps a bit :)How can I minimize the pain of a brazilian wax?
The pain will lessen each time. It hurt like hell the first time I did mine, now it is just part of a process. Ib's will help, but time is the best help. Just don't stop now.
I'm pretty sure that's always going to be painful - you are ripping out hair in your most senstive spots!





You can always give yourself a distraction, like chewing gum, or concentrating on lyrics to a song.


Mind over matter (but that's painful matter!)


Good luck!
pain relievers
have a belgian breakfast right after or maybe a filthy sanchez which ever takes your mind of it
Take some painkillers before. Or drink a bottle of wine. Or do both like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment