Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I spilled Brazilian wax on our laminate tile floors. How do I get it off? Also on the wood cabinets?

It's wax from one of those Waxing kits. I put the stuff in the microwave and followed the directions. And when I pulled it out the container meled and spilled all over my kitchen counters, cabinets, floors oh and my legs. I emailed the company, but of course no answer..I spilled Brazilian wax on our laminate tile floors. How do I get it off? Also on the wood cabinets?
Try ';goop -b-gone


You can get it at walmart for a few bucks.


It's used to remove sticky stuff off of anything safely.





I'm also thinking on your floor you may get it up by freezing it with Ice ( you know like you would to remove gum) freezs it by rubbing an Ice cube on it then Peel it off.





If you use the ice on the cabinets test it first to see that you don't pull the finish off with it .





Good luck.I spilled Brazilian wax on our laminate tile floors. How do I get it off? Also on the wood cabinets?
You're welcome.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment