Friday, January 22, 2010

Personal Question on Brazilian Waxing?

Hi,





I had gone for two brazilian waxing session. Both times with different therapist.





With the first therapist the session went fine and i felt smooth all over.





In my second session, the therapist commented that I have hemorrohoids and seems to suggest that I have a problem. I know that I have this condition, but it doesn't bother me and my doctor told me to ';leave it'; since it didn't bother me. So I have no medical reason to ';treat'; it.





My question, does hemorrhoids affect the suitability of a person in receiving a brazilian wax?Personal Question on Brazilian Waxing?
I guess that possibly it could, if your waxing includes around the anal area, as it sometimes does. (ie Hollywood wax)


But they can just leave that area alone, and do the rest of the waxing.Personal Question on Brazilian Waxing?
no it doesn't. Sounds a little strange for someone to say that
Brasilian wax AND hemorrohoids...





How can you sit?
No, and the waxer never should have mentioned it!
I think this was unprofessional! The person is there to perform a service and should not metion any of his/her opinions, unless they felt this was something you are not aware of, and if you got hemorrohoids you know you got 'em!
she shouldn't of said anything as you were only having a brazillian wax done, if you have any other area waxed then it would be suitable for her to mention
no way does it affect what you wanted and a proffesional should never ever say such things good luck next time
hemorrhoids has nothing to do with the brazilian waxing. it doesnt even concern the therapist
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment