Friday, January 22, 2010

How long should i go without shaving before my first brazilian wax?

I want to get a Brazilian for my boyfriends birthday but i hate the idea of not shaving and having hair down there. I'm planning to not shave for 11 days before the wax. Will the hair be long enough? Sorry this is super personal. Thanks!!!How long should i go without shaving before my first brazilian wax?
it hurts, no matter if its your first or your 100th time.


yeah 11 days should be enough im guessing.


the longer the hair the bigger the pain


the shorter the hair doesnt hurt as much


but it cant be too short its not picked up on the strip.


its rly confusing you'll know when you get it done the 2nd time anyway


grip something tight when its being done that always helps :DHow long should i go without shaving before my first brazilian wax?
the hair should be 1/4 inch long to wax......be prepared to be in pain!!! lol...hurts the worst the first time.....
Laser treatment


its gone for good
thats disguisting for girls!
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment