Friday, January 22, 2010

What to expect when getting a Brazilian wax?

I am going to get my very first brazilian wax tomorrow as a bit of a surprise for my partner. I would like someone to go through the procedure so I have some idea of what will happen.What to expect when getting a Brazilian wax?
You'll get the best results from a Brazilian. Take a Tylenol an hour before you get the waxing, it'll help reduce some of the pain.What to expect when getting a Brazilian wax?
Very painful! But it last a long time, so depending on your threshold for pain it may or may not be worth it. Good Luck
you'll be asked about your health and wheter u'r ';safe'; to wax.


......So u want a blow by blow account?





Assuming ure safe to wax, ur skin is prepped with antiseptic,


of u'l be in the appropiate peositioen. my comp is playing up cant ansa noweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
expect good results


dont worry


all the best
It will be painful, but if the waxer is good the pain should not last long. Its very nice to have a brazilian wax...you never go back.
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment