Friday, January 22, 2010

What are some tips for getting your first Brazilian wax?

I want to get a Brazilian waxing job but I've never had one done before. I typically shave but My skin is just getting too irritated from it. Besides being scared shitless, I'd like to know:


- how long you are supposed to to let the hair grow before?


- how long does the redness usually last (I have VERY sensitive skin)?


- how long does the pain/uncomfort last?What are some tips for getting your first Brazilian wax?
The hair needs to be long enough so the wax can grab onto it. This may mean you'll need about a week's worth of growth.





Getting waxed before/during your period can make the experience more ';ouchy';. Your whole vulval-area tends to be more sensitive during those times.





I never got red when I got waxed, even my first time. But I got a bit puffy down there and it was a little sensitive. This lasted a couple of days. When you're actually getting waxed, it only stings for a couple of seconds when they take each strip off. It's completely bearable. The first time you get waxed tends to be the worst because your hair will grow back thinner and softer afterward. This will make the following visits easier.What are some tips for getting your first Brazilian wax?
Redness can usually last 2-3 days. The hair should be long enough to wax, and not too short like buzzed to your vagina. The pain and uncomfort stings at first, but if you concentrate on thinking about other thigns, you ca hardly recognize it.
Don't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment