Friday, January 22, 2010

Does the Bible mandate Brazilian waxing?

And is that what Bathsheba used to lure David? ( in those days it was called ';J'; waxing) After all, Dave first saw her ';at her bath.';Does the Bible mandate Brazilian waxing?
I am going to keep this on my watch list and forward to my wife.Does the Bible mandate Brazilian waxing?
No, but bravo to the NJ state legislature for taking on this important issue. Hopefully they already completely resolved a lot of other problems in the state like crime, education, transportation and probably 50 others before this came up...
Ehat the Hell is Brazilian waxing and no I never heard of it and I read the Holy Bible many times. Brazil isn't even in the Holy Bible for God's sake get a brain like duhhh!
none of my concern
Is that the same as cedar waxwing.....or is that a bird.?
honestly I don't know but if you want to get waxed I don't think God is against that

No comments:

Post a Comment