Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can someone please explain the process of a Brazilian wax to me?

I know they wax everything with a brazilian but I've never gotten waxed down there before and I'm considering it. The major factor stopping me is pure humility.


Exactly how embarrassing is it? Is there any cover at all for your ******** or is it similar to visiting the gyno? What about the whole landing strip option? I know that leaves a small strip in the front and waxes the sides but what about the actual inbetween the legs area?Can someone please explain the process of a Brazilian wax to me?
Ok...so im not a shy person but I decided to do this myself about 6 months ago and definately was a bit hesitant. Its not bad at all. The give you a litle paper thong..and when i say little, I mean t wouldnt sufficiently cover a 5 year old lol...but you get to keep that on. Its kinda like saying im going to give you this little shard of fabric in hopes you will be able to keep a shard of self respect. Haha, im just kidding. My waxer made me very comfortable and talked the whole time so it wasnt as ackward. The remove every single bit of hair, from the top of your bikini line to the top of your bum crack. It feels great afterwards! As far as pain goes, it various depending on how course your hair is. For instance, a friend of mine did it before me and it was extremely painful for her because she had course curly hair. As for me, I have thin, fine hair and it barely even fazed me. Take about 3 ibuprofen about an hour before you go to help with the pain. Best of luck!Can someone please explain the process of a Brazilian wax to me?
depends on what you define as embarassing. if you wash it and don't have anything weird like bad odor, then there's nothing to be embarassed about, they've seen it all, just think of it this way - they probably do at least 5 or 8 a day! lol





yup, they wax the labia too





The first time you do it , it is PAINFUL. but then after that it's not anymore. Take a pain reliever and check out Sally's beauty Supply for a Lidocaine spray - it numbes the skin pretty well
Where should I start. Let's just say that it's definitely like going to the gyno. I strip your bottoms off and she starts waxing. I guess it all depends on who is going to do it. My wax lady is awesome and I feel very comfortable with her. I highly recommend that you take any type of pain reliever and asprin before a waxing appt. Just relax and think on how nice your area will be after. Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment