Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long after shaving do I need to wait for Brazilian wax?

I keep it shaved down there but would like to get a Brazilian wax. How long do I need to wait?How long after shaving do I need to wait for Brazilian wax?
Wait until you can grip the hair with your fingers and pull. The appropriate length is at LEAST a half an inch, otherwise the wax won't be able to grip the hair, and you have to go through painful plucking! The longer the better. Good luck!How long after shaving do I need to wait for Brazilian wax?
Depends on how fast your hair grows but I would say about 2 weeks....Good Luck :)
i would agree with christine...


wait until the hair is long enuff to hold between your fingers ...


or else ..... the already painful brazillian wax.. wil b a hell of an experience with having to pluck those lil' hair's out.....





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment