Friday, January 22, 2010

What are the benefits of getting a brazilian wax?

I am considering getting a wax done, and I want to know what is the difference between that and just shaving or using a dipilatory. Are there any downsides other than the pain?What are the benefits of getting a brazilian wax?
I used to shave and despite bumps I was content with doing this until my friend talked me into getting a brazilian. It did hurt, but feels great afterwards. I have gone at least 5 more times since. It lasts a long time and eventually the hair grows in more sparce and softer and thinner. Basically it lasts longer than shaving and then over time you can wax less often as well.





Using products like Pre-kini which I got from the drugstore helps a LOT. (directions on bottle) Also Use Ibuprofen before you go and after and then you wont have the inflammation and redness you might have otherwise.





All my experiences have been fabulous and it really leaves you smooth. I get everything removed, so my waxer used the hard wax first and then the soft wax to get any strays. Hope this helps! :)What are the benefits of getting a brazilian wax?
Waxing will last longer than shaving. Aside from the initial pain (I recommend taking a Tylenol before you get the waxing done) you'll want to use a loofah sponge to exfoliate down there several days after the waxing to prevent ingrown hairs.
it will last sooo much longer than shaving.
wanna promote Brazil?
when you wax, it takes a longer amount of time for your hair to grow back, and it grows back fewer and thinner. shaving is the opposite.
Slick is sexy!!!
Waxing down there really hurts!!!! Dont let anyone tell you it doesn't! If you've been shaving keep doing it.
Brazillian? With this, you are not completely ';bald'; (unless you ask for it to be like that). With shaving, you can make sure you get what you want, but on the downside you will get ingrown hairs, causing nasty pimples.
ok firstly u only get uingrown hairs when waxing if the therapist has no idea what she is doing ur most likley to get them more from shaving. it may or may not hurt depends if ur sensitive or not but it dosnt hurt soo bad that u will tell them to stop. also the more u wax the less time it will grow back and the less hair will grow.





oh and a great benefits guys can tell the difference ;)





have fun waxing babe!!!
You know I think although it has a bit pain but it makes your hair grow so much thinner and softer. I confess it is painy to wax down there on the beginning but it will be more tolerable and so much better than shaving. TRUST ME!
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment