Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you think hurts more, a brazilian wax or a tattoo?

Any one have any idea which would hurt the most? What do you think hurts more, a brazilian wax or a tattoo?
I've had both. The tattoo I have is half way up my right calf on the outside. It hurt, but I didn't cry. I don't regret it, and I actually love to show it off.


The brazilian wax, I only did half, then I said no more, and I cried for hours. I would rather give birth to a 10 lb. baby in the rice fields than ever do that again. I used language I've never used before. God put hair there for a reason, if it bothers you so much that your even thinking brazilian, then for Heaven's sake, shave.What do you think hurts more, a brazilian wax or a tattoo?
Its hard to say because I don't have either. When you get a tattoo there are like a hundred little needles going in and out of your skin, where a Brazilian wax removes hair fast and painfully. They both sound like they hurt a lot. A tattoo may be worth the pain, because tattoos are permanent, and a Brazilian wax, the hair grows back and you have to get it done again and then face the pain again.
i have gotten 2 tattoos and just got my first brazilian, tattoo on my ankle hurt more than brazillian cuz the wax is just ripped off and it calms down, and it hurt more than my other tattoo on my hip. so depending on where u get a tattoo i guess haha sorry didnt really help huh..
I would have to say a tat just because it takes longer.


But honestly the pain is very simuliar and this is a really interesting question...cant wait to see what others put
Brazilian wax is just ripping off hair with a strip.


Tattoo is permanent ink from a needle scribbled all over your skin.





you do the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment