Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What happens when you get a brazilian wax?

Can someone please explain the steps to it? I want to know what i'll be getting myself into before I book an appointment. Thanks.What happens when you get a brazilian wax?
You should be in a nice quiet room, with just you and the aesthetican. Some use regular hot wax and some use a wax that feels almost like silly putty. She'll do sections at a time until you're as smooth as a baby. Some of them ask you to get on all fours for the ';tail-feathers,'; but my girl does not do it that way. She will also ask you your preferences, like if you want a little left at the top, etc. I experienced a couple of tender spots, but overall, it was really not a bad experience. I think an eyebrown wax hurts way more.What happens when you get a brazilian wax?
If you got waxed before then you already know what to expect but if you didn't they slap on wax it doesn't matter if it's brazilian or not and they take these white sheets of special paper they put it on you they smooth it out and the rip the hair out and theykeep doing ituntil there finished that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment