Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I perform a brazilian wax on myself?

I've never done anything to that region, but I'd finally like to. The hairs are really long so I've tried trimming them, but when I try to wax off a small portion other hairs get caught and it creates red dots.


I've bought a Sally Hansen wax kit.


Can anyone give me any tips for doing this properly and easily? Any help is appreciated!How do I perform a brazilian wax on myself?
trim all the hairs to the correct length, then smooth down a strip, and pull back quickly in the direction of hair growth. the hairs are growing downwards, so you pull the strip upwards. be quick so you pluck, rather than break, the hairs from the roots. if you find it too painful to do it properly, get a numbing cream and apply to the area before.How do I perform a brazilian wax on myself?
don't do it urself....
I shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment