Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I get rid of bumps after having brazilian wax done?

I usually wax my upper legs and bikini but after a few days or weeks the area starts to get itchy and I start to get bumps from ingrown hairs.. someone help me please!! The summer is coming and I would hate to be on the beach with bikini bumps. Thanks!How can I get rid of bumps after having brazilian wax done?
You should use Azulene Finishing oil...It helps remoisturize your legs and makes them look really nice. It got rid of my bumps really fast and it smelled really good to. :D hope this helpedHow can I get rid of bumps after having brazilian wax done?
i love getting brazilian waxes too. the only time i got rly irritated was the first time but i would try bikini zone. its a lotion for the irritation.
There are products for sell for this situation. Go to a local pharmacy and choose from many products!
Try baby oil to relieve the bumps.


Or get razor burn cream to help with it
gud question.

No comments:

Post a Comment