Friday, January 22, 2010

How long does a brazilian wax last?

I have to pay 65.00 for it and i want to know how long it lasts before it grows back. I am going to a spa.How long does a brazilian wax last?
Ouch! Make sure you take some Motrin or something BEFORE you go in for your wax. It should last about a month, but you will have some re-growth before then.How long does a brazilian wax last?
it depends on how they do it and how good they are at it normally it lasts for about 2 weeks but sometimes it can last for about a month! make sure they are good at it! not 2 scare u or anything but it hearts like h*ll!





good luck
I think 3-4 weeks at least before you start to notice some growing back. All depends on how fast your hair grows.
The Lenght varies with each person metabolism and also how good at the technique was the person that did it. you'll have to try it and make sure to put on a calendar when you had it done and when you see that hair back. I know because I have been trying to figure out how long my leg waxing last, but I keep forgetting to keep track on those details I mentioned above.
about 2 weeks
2 weeks. good luck!
I wouldnt pay 65.00 for someone to wax me when i could do it myself..but anyway it last 1 to 2 weeks depending on how fast your hair grows, so 65.00 isnt worth it.
idk, never done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment