Friday, January 22, 2010

What should I expect during a Brazilian wax appointment?

I have read several questions and answers on the subject, and I already know it is going to be painful. I don't care about that. What I would like to know from somebody who has had a Brazilian or performs them, what sorts of ';compromising positions'; will I be in and for how long? Thanks.What should I expect during a Brazilian wax appointment?
Depending on the technician performing the waxing, your positions are usually somewhat like a gynecological exam. You usually lie on your back with your legs spread apart. I'm assuming you'll have an anal waxing as well which requires that you are on your hands and knees.





These procedures aren't for folks who are extremely modest but a good technician will put you at ease. Just relax and remember that it'll go by faster if you just grin and bear it! (no pun intended!)





Best of luck to you!What should I expect during a Brazilian wax appointment?
Expect it to feel good, like a tattoo or a peircing. Enjoy the pain.
Expect tears
Legs spread, and cover up just for your ****. They will most likely see everything else! It will be a little scary but you just have to think that they see other peoples crotches ALL DAY LONG!


Just make sure your clean
expect to have to show your muff to a stranger
expect something like this http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9186510102760889137
I guess to hurt!!! But just be relaxed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment