Friday, January 22, 2010

How much is a Brazilian wax or hair removal for men and where?

I dont have much hair only on chest , stomach and thighs, nothing on hands or arms or shoulder





What is the best removal? Spray? Lotion? Wax?





Do adviceHow much is a Brazilian wax or hair removal for men and where?
Brazilian? Sounds painful good luck with that.How much is a Brazilian wax or hair removal for men and where?
I have found there is no set price for men, it depends on much the establishment (spa or salon) wants to charge. Last year I had my back, chest and upper arms waxed (I had a pretty good amount of hair) and they charged $200. I did the same thing this year at another salon and they charged $125.


I had my first full Brazilian ( Butt included) this year and they charged $150. (All US $$). I can't tell you where because the salon owner made me promise not to make any recommendations.


Most nail salons also do waxing. I never been turned down at nail salon for regular waxing. As for Brazilian waxing, I received a referral from the folks who did my regular waxing.


One of few place that advertises male brazilian waxing is:


www.JustForYouInTempe.com


I don't know what is best but waxing works even though it lasts only a couple of weeks.
Hi Bono,Lotion-it only temporary remove your hair,it will regrowth in no time..waxing is better,thou its abit painful,but its done in a flash! Laser is even better,but expensive,and not advisable,since your main concern is for a few areas only.Why not try going to the spa to seek professional help in waxing..
Want advice?





Save up money and get lasor hair removal. It's expensive, but it's painless and you'll never have problem with those areas again.
dont do those spray and wax stuff they look to feminine and look bad on men. thry like a razor or that stuff they use to cut your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment