Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the best brand/wax to use for a Brazilian wax. Where to purchase?

I have used a heated wax for sensitive skin I purchased at Sallys and it seems too thick and gets matted even on short hair. I have seen a thinner and more creamy wax before but I do not know where to purchase it?What is the best brand/wax to use for a Brazilian wax. Where to purchase?
Usually Brazillian waxes are done at a spa.What is the best brand/wax to use for a Brazilian wax. Where to purchase?
once you find out let me know.I HATE SHAVING.
Be careful, many Brazilians do not care to be waxed and put up one hell of a fight.
Wait a second... you are a man. HAHAHA!
For home waxing. Surgi-Wax is the best on the market. You don't have to use muslin with it. But I still recommend that you do. CVS, WalMart, and Ulta all stock it. They have several types, for face, legs and one just for Brazillian waxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment