Saturday, January 23, 2010

How soon after a brazilian wax, can I have sex?

I'm getting a Brazilian wax a day before my boyfriend's birthday. How soon after a full wax, can I have sex?How soon after a brazilian wax, can I have sex?
I'd say it would depend on your skin's sensitivity. If you're up to it and it doesn't hurt, then go to town hun.





You have more guts than I do, I've never had a bikini wax, let alone a Brazilian. I hope he appreciates it. XD





I know there's this stuff called Bikini Zone. It's a topical lidocane ointment that can help soothe your skin. It'll hurt like a you-know-what when you put it on, but if you're irritated it'll feel so very much better. It shouldn't interfere with oral sex, if you choose to use it.





Just see how you feel afterwards. Good luck, and have fun!How soon after a brazilian wax, can I have sex?
90 minutes
Right after really. But after sex you will prob be red/irritated, but it goes away in a day.
like around 2 hours. i think that long. maybe a little earlier


=D
24-48 hours
I'm pretty sure once its over..it shouldnt hurt that much long after its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment