Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I reduce the pain of a brazilian wax?

Besides taking two Advil? This is really putting my business out there but it's worth it.How can I reduce the pain of a brazilian wax?
Try taking painkillers will codeine and caffeine in them, they work really well, or just take more than 2 advil at a time, like 4.





Or get drunk before you go.How can I reduce the pain of a brazilian wax?
Two words: numbing spray!! Go to your nearest Sally's Beauty Supply and pick some up. Some drug stores sell it, but I'd stick with the more ';professional'; brand. The directions say to put it on a few minutes before you get the wax, but I apply it at least 30 minutes in advance. It's amazing.
take some advil, and use aloe vera lotion it really cools everything down :P this is what I always do we I go for mine.. or if the pain is really bothering you, when you get home ice it or sit in the tub with cool/cold water. hopes this help.

No comments:

Post a Comment